When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you vodka...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Nemesis... And Your's Too, Most Likely

I made a startling discovery today.  I discovered that there is a person in this world that I can hate more than I ever thought was possible.  And seriously, I hate a few people in this world, as many of you well know. 
Today I discovered the existence of a man named John Heald.  John Heald is the Senior Cruise Director for Carnival Cruise Lines.  I hate him.  His job, from what I can gather, is to float around to tropical venues getting sauced and writing his stupid blog about it.  And he gets paid for it.  Probably a lot, too. 
In my experience, if your job title has the word “Senior” in it, you make a lot of money.  Especially if you are the only person at your company with that title.  See, it doesn’t work for me (my title being Senior Technician) because I am neither senior nor am I the only one.
I am a little disappointed that I cannot get a new t-shirt made prior to the cruise: 
I hate him purely out of jealousy.

No comments:

Post a Comment